Are you an entrepreneur or beauty professional who is deeply committed to promoting complete health and wellbeing for women, gender non-conforming and trans people of color?
We invite you to join us as a vendor at our 8th Kinks, Locks & Twists: Environmental and Reproductive Justice Conference!
We are interested in working with businesses and individuals who specialize in:
- Non-toxic hair products and hair services for Black women, queer and trans people
- Products designed for and by women, queer and trans people of color
- Natural and sustainable health and wellness products
- Products and services that support local living economies, food sovereignty, and a just transition away from fossil fuels
- Businesses with socially and environmentally responsible practices
- Businesses that are dedicated to Environmental & Reproductive Justice
We have a sliding scale for vendor registration:
Community businesses (<10 employees): $100
Small – medium sized businesses (10-100 employees): $250
Large businesses (100+ employees): $500
Vendors will be provided with a table to demonstrate their products and services during the Black Hair Institute on Thursday, August 17 or one day during the Kinks, Locks & Twists Conference August 18 & 19. Vendors will be mentioned in the KLT program and website.
If you would like to give your business an extra boost, please consider becoming a sponsor for KLT 2017. We are offering several sponsorship packages that will provide more exposure for your business while supporting the mission and vision for KLT 2017.